This A/B testing example shows a case study from WebsiteBox.com. The very first two tests we did with them helped us learn how to prioritize our testing to make future tests even more valuable.
These tests show how to do a back to back existence knockout punch that would be great for the first two tests of any site.
This video will help you learn a ton about foundational tests to jumpstart your split testing.
In this video, you will learn several things to improve your testing efforts including:
- The efficiency of existence testing current pages and content
- Learning over lift approach
- Learning regardless of loss in lift
- How the relative impact of existence testing helps prioritize efforts
- How to do a reverse existence test
- Combination effect of elements
- Redesign based on the discovered value of elements relative to each other
Testing Theory is where professional testers turn to do better A/B testing and get more conversions.