Intelligent Risk Taking
Many marketers and executives wonder if changing the site with A/B Testing is risky. They wonder about visitors seeing a lower performing experience during a split test. They question if we are moving people’s cheese with tests.
All of these concerns are related to risk. I will show you the strategies and concepts to use to help people overcome their misconceptions about risk.
At the end of the video, we will review a Norwegian Cruise Lines case study that was worth millions in revenue to them and increased revenue per visitor by 13%.
Better testing by understanding positive risk.
In this video, you will learn several things to improve your testing efforts including:
- How risk is both positive and negative
- How testing maximizes positive risk and minimizes negative risk
- How testing has actual risks and perceived risks
- 5 of the ways that split testing is intelligent risk taking
- An example of how taking positive risks can drive a lot of revenue and conversions for your business
Testing Theory is where professional testers turn to do better A/B testing and get more conversions.