Creating Buy-In to Test – 7 Strategies
Do you feel like the organization you work with isn’t doing as much testing as you could? Are you looking for strategies on how to create buy-in for your testing program? I will share with you 7 ways to get the buy-in you need to do more split testing.
These are strategies that I have employed to take businesses doing no testing to making testing essential to the roadmap and planning of the business.
In this video, you will learn several things to improve your testing efforts including:
- Teaching and training about A/B Testing
- Proactive split testing plans
- Evangelizing data and results
- Identifying multiple angles, departments, and people
- Using all your resources and finding allies
- Having patience
Testing Theory is where professional testers turn to do better A/B testing and get more conversions.