If you want to run good split tests and get more wins with every test, the Efficiency Equation can guide your efforts. This simple equation can help you know which tests are efficient to run and which ones you should avoid. It can also help you know where you should focus your future efforts by doing post-test comparisons.
If you want more wins with your conversion rate optimization efforts, then this video is for you.
In this video, you will learn several things to improve your A/B testing including:
- What the Efficiency Equation is
- How to use the Efficiency Equation
- The value of pre-test analysis with the equation
- Doing post-test comparisons with the equation
- A real-life example of the Efficiency Equation
Testing Theory is where professional testers turn to do better A/B testing and get more conversions.