A/B Testing vs Multivariate Testing
What is the difference between an A/B test and a Multivariate test? When should you use one test versus the other? What are the key differences between multivariate testing and A/B testing? In this video, we will review the main points that conversion rate optimizers need to understand to appropriately leverage the right tool for the job.
I will also teach the holistic testing strategy of using A/B testing and multivariate testing together.
In this video, you will learn several things to improve your testing efforts including:
- The Goals of the A/B test versus the multivariate test
- The Benefits of doing A/B testing versus the multivariate testing
- The Cons of the A/B test versus the multivariate test
- The Use Cases for A/B testing versus the multivariate testing
- How the hypothesis differs between the A/B test and the multivariate test
- The Holistic Testing Strategy to leverage as you make the best use of both testing methods
Testing Theory is where professional testers turn to do better A/B testing and get more conversions.