The three types of metrics are your business metrics (those that impact your bottom line), your test specific metrics (those that are unique to each test), and your analytics metrics (those that are in all your analytics tools).
We will use a real-life example of what these metrics look like for a business.
In this video, you will learn several things to improve your testing efforts including:
- The differences between each type of metric
- When you should use each type of metric
- How primary metrics should guide test results interpretation
- Which types of metrics can be primary metrics, secondary metrics, or both
- A massive caution at optimizing to certain metrics
- And much more
Testing Theory is where professional testers turn to do better A/B testing and get more conversions.